Pandemic – something that no one ever expected to happen, and yet it happened. This is perhaps the most unexpected thing that has ever happened in the history of mankind. This is a history that we will remember, not only for the worse but also for the better. Why better? The pandemic has contributed to the development of higher consciousness in humans, but it has also contributed to the advancement of humanity. Mankind has progressed through the large number of inventions that emerged as a result of the global pandemic, but also through new principles of functioning and operation. Among these principles of functioning and working is the work at a distance, ie working from home.
This principle was applied before the pandemic, but it has become our everyday life and practice that in our opinion should be continued in the future. This practice which includes working, educating, and upgrading from home is very useful. It is currently used by schools, universities, companies, but also by many training centers. Yes, even training centers have opted for this way of functioning. Classes in languages, computer skills, math, and many other skills have been transferred online to one of the platforms designed to meet a large number of people using a virtual camera and microphone. Believe it or not, apart from the courses, even the training organized for the corporations and their employees were transferred in a hybrid way.
So corporations were forced to change the way things worked until now. Since no one is sure to be near someone, they initially decided to cut the number of office workers and bring some of them home. This reduced the risk of the virus spreading to their corporate premises, proving that they care and care about the health of their employees. Despite the pandemic, they decided not to stop training and to continue in the way the pandemic determined it to be – at a distance, at a distance from each other. Thus, they approached the training centers with requests to organize training for remote employees under the same program, but with a different course and organization of activities. It was not at all a difficult challenge for the people who work as coaches, so they solved this shortcoming in a very short time. Wondering how the pandemic changed corporate training for the better? You can find out exactly in this article because that is the topic we worked on, and we have prepared the answers below.
- The trainings are finally online and more organized – if in the past you needed a lot of time to organize to get from home or from work to the training center, you were constantly late or unplanned things happened to you, then things have changed for the better and become a lot more favorable for all. Thanks to the global pandemic, all trainings by corporations have been transferred online and with that, they have become more accessible first of all, and then they are more organized in terms of reducing delays, omitting all obstacles during the training itself (in terms of getting in and out of conference room and similar events) which hindered the smooth running of the training. Now everything is much easier and more organized.
- The use of fast online tests that are easy to review has started – with the previous concept of holding training for corporate employees, the whole training and certification process took much longer and was much more complicated. Unlike then today with the new remote access is getting easier. Thanks to the tools that are available online and that further facilitate this process, the whole procedure of checking the knowledge acquired during the training is much simpler and much faster. Now the way to take the certification exam is much faster and the way to review the tests and get the results is much faster.
- The use of tutorials has become more frequent – the need for tutorials to explain the material being studied has become more frequent. This is because they have become more useful in training. They are easy to use and even easier to install, so even coaches can do it. It is necessary to compile the content, ie to compile a video that will be a set of pictures and directions that will educate those present at the training. In addition, the video needs to be overvoiced, which will make it better and more professional, and you can read more about it and learn how to do it. This gives a different course and shape to the training.
- The organization of trainings and their implementation has become much easier – thanks to the pandemic, the organization and implementation of trainings and trainings has become much easier and more practical than before. It is now easy and simple to schedule a training session on Zoom or any of the platforms, whereas in the past it was necessary to look for a room where it would take place, to look for a time in which it could take place, and many other things more time. Now it is only necessary to set the date in which it will be held and to prepare the materials, and that does not take more than one working day, which makes the way of holding and organizing the training much more practical.
- The interaction and focus of the listeners on the training is greater – since it is more interesting and more fun than the boring trainings that only the coaches talk about, this principle is far more fun and interactive than the previous one. With this way of holding the trainings, the focus of the listeners is easy to keep and it is easy for the attendees to engage in various activities and games through which they will learn and repeat what was previously learned during the training. This improves the general course of training, and we hope that it will remain so in the future after the pandemic to increase efficiency.
These are some of the good things that came out of the pandemic in terms of training organized for corporate workers. For many people, this was a perfect time to learn something new or to upgrade their skills. From either online courses and training to live education, there is no doubt that acquiring more knowledge can help you in the future and career development. For additional information, be sure to visit felnottkepzes.hu and see what options you have. There are many more people that are looking to upgrade their skills, and there will be many more in the future, and with the good things and good changes, there will be bigger changes in the knowledge and skills of the workers, which will increase the efficiency in the work of the corporations. Hopefully, improvements that are brought with better training and more dedication will also be noticed by the companies, which will adequately reward employees.