Parallel Profits is a new SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Training Course and Business Franchise opportunity, Created by Super Star Affiliate Marketers Aidan Booth, and Steve Clayton.
Parallel Profits is actually based on what Steve Clayton used to do 15 years ago online, and it’s also based on a real company owned and operated by Booth & Clayton, in Florida.
The Parallel Profits Course
Students and Partners of Parallel Profits will be learning to sell SIMPLE SEO Services to Small Mom & Pop type businesses that need exposure online. For example, Hotels, Plumbers, Hair Salons, even Restaurants!
You’ll learn to offer and sell 4 primary services:
- Simple Website Design & Maintenance
- Website Hosting
- Social Media Postings & Content
- “Visibility Campaigns”, which are a mixture of SEO and Social Media postings.
How much can you earn?
The nice thing about Parallel Profits, when compared to other online money making opportunities, is the profit margin. 75-80% Profits are quite normal with Parallel Profits, as you only need to spend approximately 20% to have your clients services fulfilled each month.
To give you another couple example’s
- To generate $100k on Amazon, You’d need to sell about $500k worth of product.
- To generate $100k Via Affiliate Marketing…well, that just takes a helluva long time.
Parallel Profit students have the opportunity to start a REAL business and generate REAL income from REAL people without ever having to hop on a phone!
Inside the Member’s Area
Here’s what the rough curriculum looks like over the first few weeks. There will be many resources and tools in addition to this.
I’m not going to explain everything in detail, as that would take me quite some time, but it should give you a decent idea!
- Module 1 – Introduction and plan
- Module 2 – Business Overview
- Module 3 – Business set up (Accounting, Legal, etc)
- Module 4 – Services and pricing
- Module 5 – Lead Generation
- Module 6 – Closing Customers
- Module 7 – Business Operations – Delivering Services
- Module 8 – The Franchise Process
- Module 9 – Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Module 10 – Customer Reporting
- Module 11 – Customer Retention
- Module 12 – Ongoing Accounting
- Module 13 – Scaling and long term growth – Planning
My Parallel Profits Review
Overall, this is a solid course by two marketers with a proven record of not only caring about their customers, BUT going out of their way to helping them succeed.
Like any new business venture, it will take you a little time to learn and get the ball rolling, but with SEO – it honestly does get easier as you do it and practice it more.
Let us know if you have any questions!