Are you thinking about getting a custom royal portrait of yourself next to your family or a custom royal portrait of a loved one? Read further! I was curious what it would be like to have a painting of myself or my pet dressed up in a regal outfit from the renaissance era, so I ordered personalized regal portraits on several websites.
I was extremely disappointed when I noticed that almost all the websites used photoshop filters but claimed they do digital paintings. Only PixelsPhotoArt lived up to their word and provided hand-made digital paintings from my photos. I could not believe I found such talented artists offering excellent Custom Royal Portraits at reasonable prices. I looked to add a touch of elegance and grandeur to my home and office because I am a big fan of the royal family. Below I will outline a few ideas to help you understand and have a smooth ordering experience.
- Introduction to Custom Royal Portraits
- Where to Make Your Custom Royal Portrait?
- Why Personalized Portraits?
- How to Create Your Own Royal Portrait Painting
- What to Look for When Choosing a Royal Portrait Company
- Tips for Creating a Perfect Custom Royal Portrait
- Where to Display Portraits of Royalty
Introduction to Custom Royal Portraits
A custom royal portrait is a painting of a head from a photograph over a premade royal costume. It could be your partner, your pet, or a family member. These are mostly done in photoshop through photo manipulation and photoshop filters. We highly recommend having a painting done instead of going with the traditional filters. The price is almost the same, but the quality is incomparable! So far, I have only found one company that can do real paintings which look fantastic. You can create one to resemble a person from history, such as Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte, Queen Elizabeth, and more.
These portraits are special and unique because they represent a person or pet in a regal style. They can be a great addition to any room, and they can also be a meaningful gift for someone special.
Where to Make Your Custom Royal Portrait?
When creating a painting from photos that you would like to look regal and majestic, you only have to decide between quality and price. From my own experience, websites that create personalized paintings prices start from $400. PixelsPhotoArt only charged me $44 to paint my face onto the costume of my choice. They are specialized in digital portraits and helped me create various paintings of people and pets for myself, my family, and my friends. If you’re looking for a custom-made portrait that’s truly unique, contact them and let them know what you would like to do. Communicating your needs lowers the chances of mismatched expectations.
Why Personalized Portraits?
Personalized portraits are a great way to immortalize a moment and capture a person or pet’s unique personality. You can create a piece of art that will bring pride & joy for years!
These human & pet portraits are also a great way to express your love for someone special. There is no better way you tell your other half who’s the king or queen of your life. You can have your family join the monarchy with a royal family portrait.
These custom-made royalty paintings of people and pets are a great way to make a statement. If you want a classy home or office or want to make a statement with a unique and regal piece of art, human & pet portraits are the perfect way to do so.
How to Create Your Own Royal Portrait Painting
Creating your portrait painting is a fun and rewarding experience. Here are some tips for creating a custom painting:
● Choose Your Subject – The first step in creating a royal portrait painting is choosing your subject. You can paint yourself, your family, or even your pet. It should be someone special to you.
● Choose a means of delivery – Once you’ve chosen your subject, you can decide on the delivery type. Do you want it to be sent via e-mail as a digital delivery, poster, or canvas print? Canvas prints are ideal because the canvas texture adds an extra vintage touch. The digital delivery takes less than 48 hours and the print delivery about one week.
● Upload a high-quality photo – The artists must see what to depict; quality is extremely important for the end result. Ensure you provide a picture with the head fully visible, with no cropped parts. Your photo needs to be done in natural light conditions, without shadow over the face or overexposed parts. Face expressions are recommended.
● Choose a costume – You sould choose a that matches the recipient’s personality. The Musician might be ideal if the person is on the creative side. The Queen or King might be suitable if he’s an authoritarian figure. There are 63 costume options; you can also create your costume.
What to Look for When Choosing a Royal Portrait Company
When choosing a Royal Portrait Company to create your royal painting, it’s important to ensure they have the following:
1. Experience – The company should have experience creating portraits from photos. Look for their reviews. A 90%+ review score shows that they are customer oriented! It will ensure they will prioritize you above financial gains. It also shows that they have the knowledge and skill to create the beautiful and regal portrait you are looking for.
2. Portfolio – The company should have a portfolio of its previous work. It will allow you to see the quality of their work and get a better idea of what type of portrait they can create. Is it a painting or a filter? Do the photos match the product description claims?
3. Communication – The company should communicate effectively with you about creating the portrait. They should be able to answer any questions and help you choose the right photo, costume, and delivery option. They should show they care about your needs and not force a sales pitch.
4. Price – The company should be transparent about its pricing. Although custom artworks are quoted differently, it is best to contact them for a personalized quote. Compare the quality with the cost to ensure that you’re getting the best value for your money.
Tips for Creating a Perfect Custom Royal Portrait
Now that you know how to choose a company that creates royalty portraits, here are a few tips:
● Be Specific – When describing the portrait to the artist, make sure to be as specific as possible. Describe the position of each person/costume, the color of the background, or any other details you want to include in the portrait.
● Take Your Time – Take your time with communication. Remember, it is always free to communicate everything before the artwork is made. After the artwork is made, any forgotten information may involve additional costs.
● Give Feedback – Once the artist finishes your portrait, he will send a draft for a check-up. You can request revisions within the communicated specifications and materials you have provided. Provide clear revision requests to ensure that the portrait is what you’re looking for.
● Have Patience – Creating custom royal portraits is a difficult task and may require your input. Be patient and give the artist enough time to create the perfect painting for you.
● Don’t be too critical – We often get carried away and are overcritical of ourselves. Please remember that the artists are specialists with years of studies and experience in this field. It is highly unlikely they make mistakes, and requesting revisions may have the end artwork look like someone else.
Where to Display Portraits of Royalty
Once you’ve created your artwork, you may wonder where to display it. Here are a few ideas for displaying your regal portrait:
● Living Room – The living room is great for displaying custom-made artwork. You can hang it on your walls or place it on a shelf to display your masterpiece.
● Office – If you have an office, having a regal portrait is a great way to show everyone who steps in who’s the boss!
● Hallway – If you have a hallway in your home, be sure that anyone that visits you will make remarks and joyful talks about your royal portrait.
● Bedroom – Hanging a portrait in the bedroom of you and your partner wearing royal uniforms is a great way to make your space feel even more personal and special.
Custom royal portraits are a great way to add a touch of royalty, elegance, and amusement to your home or office. They are also a great way to immortalize a special event, like a birthday or anniversary! We asked PixelsPhotoArt to create beautiful and unique artworks for me, my family, and my friends, and we will treasure them for many years! Our communication and the entire order process were a 5-star experience! So, what are you waiting for? Get your custom royal portrait from PixelsPhotoArt!