- The National Enquirer is reporting that Stedman Graham, Oprah Winfrey’s long-time beau, has left the Queen of All Media because he’s tired of being disrespected by the O. [Inquisitr] — I’ve never liked Stedman for Oprah, but I don’t think there’s a man on this planet who could be her equal.
- Derek Jeter and A-Rod aren’t the best of friends, they’re only teammates, but the negative vibes have trickled down to their girlfriends. Kate Hudson and Minka Kelly, Jeter’s girlfriend, have been noticeably cold to each other. [Dlisted] — Funny, I thought Kate was all about peace and love.
- Alyson Hannigan says having baby girl Satyana was “the best thing that’s ever happened to me! I’m so in love.” [People] — Aww, how sweet!
- Abbie Cornish says it was her love for boyfriend Ryan Phillippe that brought her from Australia to L.A. [Us Weekly] — I’m sure that relationship didn’t hurt her career.
- Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are reportedly silently battling for the affections of Kristen Stewart off-screen. [OK! UK] — Enough with the “New Moon” PR!
- Amy Winehouse has supposedly been chatting with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil via Facebook under the alias Shirley. [E! Online] — One surefire sign you’re not on the road to recovery is chatting with your old drug buddies.
Original by: Annika Harris