Bitcoin has been certainly one of the hottest global topics for the past few years, and how it wouldn’t. Established in 2009, by a group of people under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto, it has been and still is the most valuable cryptocurrency on the market. While most people were skeptical at the beginning not realizing the potential of an algorithm such as Blockchain, they certainly lost their doubts once Bitcoin reached almost 20,000$ USD per coin, at the fourth semester of 2017. That’s when it became major news, and a lot of people started investing in it, but the problem with Blockchain technology is that it is limited at 21 million coins, and once it reaches the number the Bitcoin cannot grow anymore. With it becoming a major trend, it was just a matter of time when Bitcoin bubble will burst. And it has, a few months ago it started downfalling and is now set at around 4-5k USD, mostly because people were instantly pulling out as soon as they saw that the hyper-growth has passed. This of course came as no surprise. Still, our opinion is that although the main interest in Bitcoin is disappearing, with currencies such as IOTA (with a completely different algorithm) on the possibleuprise, Bitcoin is still a currency that you can profit of if you act correctly. Thus, we will pose you a list of the best Bitcoin resources where you can get all the info you need to start investing:
- Bitcoin or How. In our opinion, this is one of the best ways to start off your Bitcoin learning. It is an 8-hour course, covering over 20 lectures on Bitcoin history, algorithm, mining as well as on how to acquire one. And it is absolutely free! Your knowledge on the crypto market is sure to be much greater after you have gone through one of these.
- Coin Desk. This one is a major blog that covers all the news on Bitcoin. Focusing on charts, prices, updates, and future analysis, it is one of the best website resources on Bitcoin. Along with that, you have access to wide research reports on how Bitcoin is doing, including the current state and potential of the Blockchain technology that is behind it.
- Info. This website is certainly mostly known to give a thorough analysis on the Blockchain, like basic information on market cap, volume, as well as every Bitcoin transaction that is done throughout the world, simply by searching the trace address.
- Bitnode. Bitnode has a very clear and simple goal, and that is to give an estimate of Bitcoin community. It gathers data on all the existing nodes using the Protocol 70001.
- Mastering Bitcoin. Always, remember, always a book is one of the best methods to find the information you are looking for. And if it is an e-book even better. Mastering Bitcoin written by Andreas M. Antonopoulos is certainly the best one when it comes to Bitcoin. In 298 pages you get a full insight on why Bitcoin was made, how it functions and what is its real potential. The price is 27$, which is in our opinion more than worth it considering the information you get!
- Let’s Talk Bitcoin. Podcasts are a good and a fun way to learn a thing or two about what interests you. And Let’s Talk Bitcoin podcasts are among the best Bitcoin resources, covering the whole industry, and often doing Question and Answer sections for their listeners.
A Satire Now Worth 270 Million $
Created in 2013, and inspired by the famous ShibaInu Doge meme, Dogecoin started out as a commentary to the crypto market exploding at that time, with tons of ridiculous currencies being released, while the other goal is to create a currency that is going to be easier to approach than the uprising Bitcoin. As it was created by the Luckycoin (part of Litecoin) team, it is running on a similar yet not same algorithm. Having a shorter block time than the Litecoin, it at first ran on a Scrypt algorithm so it couldn’t be mined. Now, ASIC’s miners have found a way. As it a currency made for mass production, it is estimated that each year 5.2 billion new is being made. A fascinating number. So, if you want to have some fun while earning money as well, be sure to check it out as this one is to stay!
The main goal of the recommended resources is to improve your knowledge on the crypto market, and Bitcoin in general, giving you the basic and in-depth info that you need to know before start investing. Have some fun, research a bit other currencies as well, don’t rush it, and who knows maybe YOU become a millionaire!