In today’s world, you cannot afford not to have a strong online presence. And, because it can bring you more customers and an increase in sales, your website becomes one of the most important tools that you have. It all leads to how potential clients find you and learn about what you have to offer, and this might lead them from being potential clients into actual clients.
As we all know, creating a website is more than just setting up a webpage and leaving it like that. You will constantly need to spend time improving your website in order to stay ahead of competitors and deliver excellent user experience. That is why it is quite important to maintain your website, keep it secure, and apply regular updates as they are released. Another thing to remember is that websites maintain blogs involved with social media and marketing. They want to rank better in search engines and attract more traffic. There are new products and services to create, marketing plans to think about, handle customer service, process payments, and many, many more things. This means that there will be a lot of daily tasks that any business owner needs to handle, and it will be quite easy to make mistakes that could bring your website down.
Because of this, signing up for a WordPress maintenance plan is a wise thing to do. If you are wondering why you might need help from these experts, here are some reasons:
- Unlimited task requests – as a customer, you will be able to make unlimited task requests. These can be for general site updates, bug fixes, and more complex work. They will probably have an expert who will be able to help you handle all of your requests.
- Plugin, Theme, and WordPress updates – these experts will check your website daily in order to find any update that it might require. That includes the WordPress core, plugins, and themes. The updates will be done at a time that you think best, and they will probably make sure that it does not overwhelm your website, which might cause it to break down.
- Daily Backups – whether you like it or not it is necessary for you to backup your database. These companies will take the backups and store it within cloud providers. This will ensure that you will not lose any data and if your website is down and needs to be rebuilt, you will have this data to work with.
- Pro-active monitoring – the website outages will be automatically monitored. If the system picks up an outage, then it will notify the technical support who will look at the cause of the outage.
- WordPress support – sometimes, things cannot be explained by writing about them. It is easier to explain them on the phone. You will be able to call the support and explain the issues you might have. The WordPress support will guide you through anything and will help you solve any problems you might have.
- Vulnerability scanning – on top of the regular updates, these experts will daily scan your website for known WordPress vulnerabilities. Additionally, the files are also scanned twice a day for any hints of malicious codes and the site will be checked on a safe-to-browse list.
These are only some of the most common example of what these companies can do for you, they will also be able to fix a hacked site, speed up a WordPress site, fix dead links, fix media errors, and so on. The list is endless when it comes to the tasks that can be carried out by these experts.
Whether it is to back up your website or perform daily updates to the WordPress core, plugins, and themes, these companies will provide you with ultimate support and maintenance. They can fix individual issues with WordPress websites and undertake one-time tasks for you.