Now, though the car is probably the cheapest and most effective land way to get from point A to point B in a short span of time it emits a lot of CO2 that is harmful to Earth’s Ozone and our environment. This, of course, isn’t the case if you are driving a battery electric vehicle or a hybrid vehicle but for now, these are not that popular and most people are still relying on the convenience that a gasoline vehicle provides. With this in mind, we should start looking for an alternative that is as effective as a car but is even cheaper and better for our environment.
Lucky for us, there is one and it is called an electric scooter. Electric scooters are becoming quite a popular alternative and in certain towns across the states, you can see almost no cars and people just using a scooter as a way of transportation. And apart from it giving you the ability to enjoy the fresh air while at a high speed, you are getting somewhat of a physical exercise as well as riding a scooter is much more demanding than driving a car.
Without further ado let’s go ahead and take a look at a few reasons why you should get an electric scooter!
Few Reasons Why You Should Get Yourself An Electric Scooter
1. First and foremost if you live somewhere around the Toronto or Ontario area getting your self an electric scooter in Canada should be pretty easy. Nowadays it is quite popular and you can get high-quality models at reasonable prices. And that is the first and main benefit of an electric scooter compared to a car. It is much cheaper mainly because it doesn’t use gasoline but runs on a battery that lasts a few hours before you need to charge it again. A mile driven by a scooter will not cost you more than a penny, and you are skipping on all the additional expenses as well as registration, maintenance, insurance, etc.
2. Along with that, as mentioned above an electric scooter can give you quite a bit of exercise. And a great thing about it is that you can even tune it up to be like a mountain bike and get some nature time as well.
3. Probably the most important difference is the fact that with an electric scooter you will not have to worry about CO2 emission and air pollution. On the other hand, you are running an environment-friendly option and Planet Earth will thank you for that.
4. Don’t forget that traffic jams will be much easier to pass once you are on an electric scooter. It is smaller than a car and you will be able to go through narrow passages where a car wouldn’t be able to fit. With that in mind, you will arrive at your desired destination before you know it!
5. Last but not least you are pretty safe when on an electric scooter especially as the more modern models have limited speed, power cut-off (automatic) as well as circuit breakers. And don’t forget you will not need a driving license. Why you might ask? Well because in most of the countries electric scooter isn’t seen as a vehicle but is still regulated as a traditional bike!
As you can see there are many benefits to riding an electric scooter and unless you are a diehard fan of cars (in which case we recommend BEV or hybrid) there is no reason you shouldn’t get one. Cheap, safe, and more fun an electric scooter is sure to give you a hell of a time!