For most of the people, there are two things that they love resembling the most – the day of their wedding and the day when they became parents. And indeed these two events are something that words can’t describe and guess what – both represent the result of love between the two. Now, the wedding is a ceremony that signifies the beginning of marriage – a formal bond between the two who have promised they will keep care about one another till death puts them apart. Before marriage comes to the engagement and to be honest it can be more exciting than the later process given the fact that engagements usually come as a surprise. And the inevitable part of engaging in the ring that you give to your to-be-spouse.
Choosing a ring might not be that easy, and it depends on a few factors such as what is your future-spouse into and how big is your budget. We do have a great recommendation in case you are ready to open your wallet up a bit and spend an extra thousand dollars to get an engagement ring that will make a statement. Yes, we are talking about tanzanite engagement rings. In the past few years, these have become really popular and numerous online stores are offering to sell the same at a starting price of $1000 and above. Along with that, a great thing is that tanzanite engagement rings can be easily customized for an additional fee. But what is so good about tanzanite and what are the best pieces out there? Let’s have a look.
Why You Should Give Tanzanite A Chance
Tanzanite is one of the rarest gems out there and it is something that has a high value. The beautiful blue color of it goes well with almost anything, and an engagement ring containing such a gemstone is going to last forever.
- It is said that wearing tanzanite can help balance your hormone and energy levels and that it has a physical healing effect especially when it comes to hair loss, inflammation, and skin related problems.
- Along with that, it can help you segregate your emotions and keep calm, and tanzanite is one of the best gems when it comes to your meditation practices.
- Last but not least tanzanite can strengthen your intuition levels.
Our Tanzanite Engagement Ring Recommendation
- Antique Double Halo Tanzanite Diamond Ring. This tanzanite ring embellished with 0.3-1.5 carat diamonds and made out of 14K/18K white or rose gold is an absolute winner. Yes, the price might be $1999 but believe us it is absolutely worth it. It looks beautiful, goes well with almost any dressing combination, and is going to be the proof of your love for decades to come.
- Antique Pear Cut Tanzanite Diamond Ring. Once again made out of 14K/18K white or rose gold and embellished with diamonds this pear cut tanzanite ring is the best choice if your partner is in pear-shaped You will receive the ring in no more than 15 days once you have ordered, and the price of $1699 is absolutely justified!
- Beautiful Tanzanite Ring With Natural Diamonds And Sapphire. As our last recommendation, we would absolutely suggest this beautiful oval ring that is made of either white or rose gold (according to your preference) and is accompanied by a beautiful sapphire as well. And you know what is best? Engraving is absolutely free (as long as it is up to 7 letters!).
While tanzanite engagement rings might be somewhat on the higher-end these are absolutely worth the price and will be something that will last forever. With such a ring your to-be-spouse simply has to say yes!