The Internet has become the main platform for communication all over the world, and we are all aware of the effect that social media and networks have on our society. And there we think both about the pros and cons. While, social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram are a good way to share your posts and opinions, photos from experiences, and even earn money through advertising niche brands, you still have to be careful and realize that in the process you are revealing a lot of your personal information. Have you ever wondered why Facebook offers you the ad to buy those pet collars that you were looking for 2 minutes ago? Well because all the search engines and social platforms are interconnected and your data and preferences are revealed and given to third-parties.
And this kind of problem is even bigger with messaging apps such as WhatsApp and Viber. Though these swear to keep your contact info and messages secure there have been multiple proofs that this is not the case. On the other hand, you still need a messaging platform to stay in touch with your coworkers, friends and family members, and that is why the InnerGroup may come in real handy. Though it is still a new app, this iOS and Android-optimized messaging network is an end-to-end encrypted and assures that you have full control over everything that is happening!
The Benefits Of Interconnected App
- Well, the first and main benefit is the fact that this app offers free end-to-end communication. This means that you will be able to send messages, videos, photos, and audio files to other recipients without having to worry that all this info will be saved somewhere outside of their reach. Your personal info and the content you send is 100% secure and this secure messaging feature is the reason that people started using InterGroup as their go-to
- On the other hand, the app is well-designed and easy to use. You will not have a problem navigating and finding the options that you need. Creating a group is easier than ever, and so is joining one. Once you create a group you are the sole owner of it – and what does that mean? Well, it means that once you think the group should no longer exist you can simply delete it along with all the sent content (from all the joined devices). This is a great thing and assures that the privacy of you and other recipients is 100% secured.
- As mentioned above, the app will not require you to give out an email, or any kind of personal info (apart from your sign up). Along with that, it will never access your address book and if you lose your login info you will have to delete the app and create a new account. And though this might seem unnecessary it is another security feature that is for your good.
- A great thing about InnerGroup is the fact that you will not be stomped by various ads and third-party promotions that you aren’t interested in. It will never allow any kind of ads to block your messaging experience.
- Being simple to use, it is available for users that own both the Android and iOS devices. It is free to install and you can do that here:
As you can see, the inner group comes as a great alternative to the mainstream messaging apps such as Viber and WhatsApp that offer near where as good of a security regime. This app will never ask for your personal info or reveal the group shared content as it is free end-to-end encrypted and allows for a pleasant secure messaging experience!