Every woman in this world loves flowers. Especially a flower arrangement created especially for her. You do not need to have a special reason like Valentine’s day or her birthday, for sending or giving a bouquet to your significant other and that is the beauty of such a gift. Giving or sending a bouquet to the woman you love, shows them how much you love and appreciate them at all times, not only during special days.
Flowers are a great way to bring out someone emotions, and for every woman, there is a different bouquet. In this article, you will be able to read about the ways of choosing the right bouquet – but, for the perfect arrangement, you will need a great florist! Before you rush and buy it from any florist, you should first make a list of florists that you think could help.
Buying specific flowers, like roses or tulips, are great if you already know that someone adores these type of flowers. However, if you do not know which ones they like, a thoughtful grouping of different flowers can take the flower arrangement to the next level. Here is how you can find or create the perfect bouquet for any occasion.
1. Identify the purpose – is this a romantic gift or a friendly one? Do you wish someone a quick recovery or are you confessing your love? The sole purpose of the gift will define the types of flowers that will be used and the size of the arrangement.
For romantic bouquets, you could explore the classics, such as roses or carnations, preferably in a romantic color or the favorite color of the person receiving the flower arrangement. Of course, if your special someone has a favorite flower, then that should be the number one choice, it will show that you actually listened and remembered their preference and style.
If you are looking for a friendly flower arrangement, they should be smaller, but should at least have a handful of flowers. Giving one flower can show a different emotion. A bunch of 6-12 flowers is a good amount. „Friendly bouquets“, flower options include forget-me-nots, daisies, and most tropical flowers, such as birds of paradise or orchids.
2. Select the right color – colors do not only say a lot about the bouquet, but it also says a lot about our life. Before choosing the flowers and colors, here is a list of meaning for the most common colors:
– Red – red signifies romance, passion, desire, and courage. It is perfect for partners in life.
– Pink – pink signifies romance, gentleness, and motherhood. It is perfect for new moms and young ladies.
– White – white signifies purity, sympathy, and innocence. It is perfect for weddings or small children.
– Yellow – yellow signifies happiness, joy, and friendship. It is perfect for get-well bouquets or for someone who feels down.
– Purple – purple signifies success, admiration, and royalty. It is perfect for celebrating a promotion, party, or church decoration.
You should choose the color carefully in order to know what you want to say to the person receiving the flowers. If you are not sure or want to state several things, there is nothing wrong with mixing and matching several different flowers in order to make a more complete and vibrant flower arrangement.
3. Do not forget to make it fragrant – incorporating a few fragrant flowers can help if you want to stand out. Keep in mind that you will want to avoid scented flowers in for example a sick room since it could irritate a hospital setting. But otherwise, you can go ahead and chose something that has a wonderful aroma. Plumeria, lily of the valley, and tuberoses are all wonderfully scented flowers that you can include in your arrangement. It would be helpful if you can see and smell the flowers before deciding on including them into your arrangement.
Choosing the perfect bouquet can be a time-consuming and challenging task, but hopefully, these tips will help you get started on the journey of making someone’s day special.