As the fact, that stem cells becoming more popular and I heard different opinions about the therapy. I stumbled with the Swiss Medica who perform this procedure and did a little interview, surfed the internet in order to share information with you. In this article, you will learn what is the stem cells, their pros and cons, and my Swiss Medica review.
Just like other human sectors, the medical world has evolved, in response to our health needs. Scientists have proven Stem cells to be a valuable means of treating a wide range of diseases — Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injury, and stroke.
What are stem cells?
Stem cells are biological cells found in multicellular organisms. They are capable of differentiating into other forms of cells.
We have two forms of stem cells, in humans; the foetal stem cells and mature stem cells. The foetal stem cells exist in isolation from the internal cell mass of blastocysts while the mature stem cells are seen in many tissues in the Human body. These stem cells in collaboration with progenitor cells, act as a body repair system. It replenishes tissues in adults’ organs — such as blood, skin, or intestinal tissues.
Source: Amr Hasan, M.D (Stem cell Therapy in PaediatricNeurological disorders)
Stem cells Therapy
Stem cell therapy involves the use of stem cells for medical treatment. A bone marrow transplant is a good example of stem cell therapy, which has been applied by medical practitioners for many years.
Every therapy/drug has its own pros and cons., And Stem cell therapy is not an exception.
- Patients, who undergo stem cells therapy would witness lowered symptoms associated with the disease been treated — thereby, making them feel better.
- There’s a considerable reduction in the drug intake, which also reduces the side effects of the drug.
- Stem cell therapy might help improve the understanding of the higher percent of the world that is ignorant of the procedure and advantages.
- The body’s immunity is usually suppressed, in order to ensure the survival of the stem cells.
- Exposure to radiation prior to the transplant or stem cells removal.
Apart from the patient’s blood, there’s an immense reservoir of stem cells in the Cord blood. Cord blood is also known as Umbilical cord blood. It’s the blood found in the umbilical cord and placenta after delivery.
What is cord blood banking?
Cord blood banking is the method of acquiring the cord blood, extracting and freezing stem cells cryogenically for future medical use.
In the ’90s, the umbilical cord and its blood were considered waste products. But currently, they’re known as a valuable reservoir of stem cells.
There are few hospitals provides stem cells therapy. While searching the net for the best hospital that performs stem cells transplant, I stumbled on Swiss Medica, a Russia based medical centre that has a lot of facilities and amazing customers’ reviews.
Swiss Medica Review
In a bid to enlighten myself, I read more on stem cells and discovered a lot of amazing facts. Therefore, I decided to tell you in detail about the stem cell treatment process. Also, I contacted Swiss Medica and asked them some questions.
What you ought to know about Swiss Medica
At Swiss Medica, they use the stem cells gotten from the patient to treat their disease(s). This procedure makes the body heal itself, using its natural cells. After this procedure’s done, the symptoms of the disease reduce and the patient starts healing.
Below are a few things you ought to know about Swiss Medica;
- Their services are effective: most of the past patients testify to the effectiveness of the procedure. After the transplant, most patients felt relieved, as promised.
- There’s no language barrier: one of the reasons most Americans don’t seek medical solutions outside the country is the language barrier. But at Swiss Medica, there’s nothing of such. The hospital provides a translator, who will be available at the facility. According to a patient’s account, these translators speak fluent English.
- Food is not a problem: the hospital makes sure its patients are well fed. You won’t have to leave the vicinity of the hospital before getting a decent and delicious meal.
- The health workers are professionals: at Swiss Medica, the health workers are caring, hardworking and well-trained.
- Quality facilities: in addition to the professionals at Swiss Medica, the hospital is well equipped, and its facilities are up-to-date.
About Our Company
Stem cell therapy is still a new procedure, and it has generated different opinions from medical practitioners and the general public. I discovered a lot of information about scum in the stem cell market. After Searching thorough for clinics and hospitals that are treating stem cells, I found reliable data and reviews about Swiss Medica on YouTube Channel, where they talk in detail about how stem cell therapy performs and success stories. I decided to study them. And contacted one of the patients on Facebook. The results of my personal study really hit me.
When selecting clinic, make sure to verify the reviews.