1. ShowerBeer: This is a place where you can go to talk about/post pictures of your favorite shower beers. Maybe you like bath beers? I’ve never tried it but I’m sure it’s great, because … well it’s beer.
3. Cressening: This refers to the act of pranking someone by growing cress seeds (AKA Chia Pet seeds) on someone’s keyboard or office stuff.
4. I’d Like To Be A Tree: A Reddit group for people that are into My Little Pony and smoking weed. It’s that simple. There’s also a subreddit for those who enjoy getting totally wasted and watching My Little Pony.
5. One True God: A SubReddit dedicated to the one true God, Nicolas Cage. Seriously.
6. Lady Boners Gone Cuddly: Cute guys with cuddly animals.
7. WhatIsThisThing: A Reddit for the identification of mysterious … things. If you have something and you don’t know what it is, this is the place for you to search for an answer. Like, what is this thing?
8. Animals Without Necks: Just what it sounds like — pictures of animals that have had their necks Photoshopped out.
9. Missing Level: Soda: Ads and TV show clips taken out of context. Way out of context.
10. Perfect Timing: Pictures or videos that are once-in-a-lifetime shots. Stuff like the photo above!
11. Trees Sucking At Things: Trees doing things trees shouldn’t be doing.
12. Random Acts of Pizza: You know how sometimes you really want pizza but don’t have the money or access? Well, this thread is the place for people to request and send pizzas. How genius is that?
13. No Fap: This is a SubReddit designed for people who want to stop masturbating, permanently or temporarily. As they put it:
“/r/NoFap is a venue for Redditors, male or female, to openly discuss the many tangible benefits of NOT masturbating for a period of time. Whether your goal is to casually participate in a NoFap week or monthly challenge as a test of self control, or if fapping has become an addictive problem in your life and you want to quit for a longer period of time, you will find a home and friends here.”
Original By: Wendy Atterberry