While watching famous YouTube videos with millions of views, don’t you just wish your work was like that? Everyone wants exposure and recognition from the public, especially when it comes to creative materials like videos.
Luckily, YouTube as a platform offers many possibilities for promotion both on the site and outside. Not to mention that usually it can be done without hiring an expert and paying loads of money.
So, are you ready to discover the top places to do YouTube promotion as well as ways to promote your videos on YouTube itself? Follow us!
Where to Do YouTube Promotion?
The Internet has a few platforms you can try. Some of the popular ones are:
- Vidorange– In fact, this platform does the YouTube promotion for you. You should simply make an account and state your video’s URL so that the team knows which one needs greater outreach. The helpful thing about it is that the views and engagement you’ll get will be organic, meaning that those people are more likely to come back and see your future videos, as well.
- Instagram– If you’re willing to dedicate some time to social media, try one of the fastest-growing platforms nowadays. Instagram just provides so many interesting options like adding a link in your bio and posts, uploading the whole video on your profile as well as creating attractive stories that call users to go and watch your video. The more open you are to new ideas the better.
- LinkedIn– You’ll be surprised to discover that LinkedIn is another very used platform for promotion. This is mainly because a lot of professionals from all niches are there, exchanging thoughts and each other’s work. This is where you can chime in with your YouTube video. Simply incorporate the link in the update you post with an attractive picture that goes with it.
Other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and others similar to them are always welcome. The truth is that the bigger the platform’s audience is the more people with watch your videos.
Ways to Promote YouTube Videos on YouTube
Yes, you read that right. YouTube as the largest video-streaming platform has a bunch of features for helping videos reach wider audiences. They include:
- Advertising through channel ads. Thanks to them, your video and channel appear while people watch more popular videos.
- Creating playlists
- Commenting on other videos and asking for support
- Hosting contests and giveaways
- Crafting eye-catching custom thumbnails for your videos
- Creating interesting titles that grab the attention of users
- Going live
- Collaborating with other channels (preferably in your field) and making videos together
No matter which ones of these you decide to go for, remember that promotion takes time and effort, so you shouldn’t give up easily. Determination eventually pays off.
Let’s hear from you now! What’s your opinion regarding YouTube promotion? Do you promote your videos? And which platforms do you utilize for this purpose? Tell us everything here.