If you are reading this article chances are you love traveling, and guess what, we do as well. Now, traveling allows you to meet new people, cultures, experience new food and all that while relaxing, spending your holiday days and hard-earned money. Can it get much better than that? Still, once the holiday time comes you might have one problem and that is where to go. As there are so many touristic attractions and countries all over the globe that are worth paying a visit it doesn’t come to a surprise that the decision can be pretty tough. On the other hand, with good planning and hard effort, you will get lucky and maybe even successfully claim that you have visited everything there was. Till then, you should decide destinations on your preference and things that interest you the most.
If you would ask us South America is a continent that offers a variety of diverse experiences like no other. And once in South America it simply cannot be a good trip without visiting the second largest country – Argentina. Probably the most politically stable country in the whole continent, it offers a variety of different sites to visit – from vivid cities like Buenos Aires to beautiful falls and mountain ranges. Without further ado, let’s go ahead and take a look at the few Argentina touristic sites that you just have to visit!
Argentina’s Touristic Attractions You Have To Go To
1. Iguazu Situated on the border of Brazil and Argentina, and lying on the Iguazu river it is one of the most magnificent waterfalls out of all. And surrounded by a beautiful lush forest it is the perfect place to spend your day and enjoy a nice walk around the national park. According to have-clothes-will-travel.com, this is one of the places you cannot skip.
2. Buenos Aires. This one comes as no surprise – what kind of visit would it be without going to the capital city. It offers a vivid lifestyle where you will get to experience why Argentina is the mother of tango, beautiful food, European architecture, and extremely hospital people. Once in Buenos Aires, you will have to stay there for at least a few days if you want to enjoy everything it offers.
3. Camping El Palmar. If you enjoy nature then camping in Argentina has more than what you would hope for. Apart from other beautiful camping sites like the Los Alerces or Calema one, this El Palmar that is on the border with Uruguay will allow you to have the perfect relaxing experiences while enjoying morning song of diverse tropical birds, and hanging out with vizcachas.
4. Los Glaciares. You will feel like you are lost and headed straight for Antarctica with an unending row of glaciers standing right in front of you. It is one of Mother Nature’s wonders and is something that you can look at for hours and still be impressed. On the other hand, the northern part of this Patagonian national park allows you to go hiking and enjoy a climbing experience to Mount Fitz Roy.
5. And if you are already in for a hiking and climbing trip that Mendoza has something to offer as well. It is situated just below one of the highest summits in the world – Aconcagua. And apart for that, it is a beauty for itself, offering incredible scenery and local food.
6. Once again you will feel lost, as Bariloche village resembles a Switzerland village with all the beautiful lake views and mountains that are around and waiting to be skied at. And though once it was a ghost town this little place has been becoming a popular tourist attraction in the past few years!
The above-mentioned sites are just some of the few that you simply can’t miss once in Argentina. Of course, this beautiful and populous country has much more to offer and we don’t recommend going there unless you have at least 10-14 days to spend and enjoy. And believe us, if you are into camping, Argentina is the right spot!