Unless you were living under a stone for the past few years, you pretty much use YouTube every day. This explains the popularity of YouTube – making it the world’s second most used search engine. If you’re reading this post about YouTube channel analytics tools, there are greater chances that you either have a personal YouTube influencer channel or looking forward to making a one, right?
In this regard, NoxInfluencer can help you know everything about any YouTube channel within a matter of seconds. YouTube Channel Analytics Tools are very important but still underused by the majority of YouTube Influencers. They do make a difference!
As this post specifically talks about NoxInfluencer which is a YouTube analytics tool, let’s get straight to the point.
NoxInfluencer – Everything You Need to Know About
NoxInfluencer is a YouTube channel and video analytics tool that allows YouTube marketers to determine the results of certain campaigns in real-time. As a YouTube marketer or influencer, you can compare the whole channel’s or a particular video’s insights to the previous results and conduct a YouTube SEO strategy that gets results.
These analytics show you all the data derived to your channel and its videos. Being able to view and determine all insights, engagements, comments, likes, views, likes, and sub counts on a single dashboard not only saves time but also let you conduct competitor analysis with real-time data.
- Available in 10 different languages
- Compatible with both mobile and desktop
- YouTube Influencers can connect with brands and earn more
- Easy to use
- Complete range of YouTube Analytics tools
- Real-time tracking of conversions, engagements, views, comments, likes, and more.
How NoxInfleuncer Helps in Improving Channel Stats?
With its extensive analytics features, you can get to know everything about your channel to maximize your ROI and YouTube marketing strategy. Availing NoxInfluencer’s help in your YouTube SEO tactics will help you know better about:
- Customer engagement
- Conversion tracking
- Competitor analysis
- Daily views
- YouTube trends
- Consumer research and more.
You can also view all these stats for individual videos or albums. Sounds fair enough? Thus, now is the right time to employ NoxInfluencer in your YouTube marketing strategies and better know which of your videos are performing well.
Though NoxInfluencer has multiple YouTube analytics features, there are a total of 6 core features to help you manage your YouTube channel. They are:
- YouTube Channel Calculator: Want to know about a channel’s cost? This feature gives you an estimated value of any to every channel as well as estimated earning per video.
- Top YouTuber List: You can easily navigate through the top 100 or 250 YouTuber list which is further categorized into location and categories. For instance, if you have a sports channel, you can navigate through the top 250 sports channel and see what they’re up to. Sounds good?
- Most Viewed Videos: Isn’t it fascinating to get a list of most viewed videos within the last 24 hours? Using this feature, you can see the most viewed videos under certain categories and find latest trends to add to your channel.
- YouTube Channels Compare: Compare 2 or more than 2 channels with real-time stats and estimated earnings.
- YouTube Live Sub Count: Just paste the link of your Favorite YouTube Channel and see live sub count that changes every second.
- YouTube Video Analytics: Analyze each video separately and learn more about its overall performance including total views, comments, estimated earning, likes ratio, engagements, etc.
Overall, NoxInfluencer is so far the only free YouTube video and Channel analytics tool providing this much facility. You can find channels by keywords, link, name, and conduct a thorough analysis to develop your next YouTube SEO strategy.
And if you’ve haven’t utilized a YouTube Analytics tool until now, you’re already one step behind your competitors. In case you have further questions, feel free to leave a reply or click here.