Marriage is an official form of a union between two partners, that will be there to support each other in good and in the bad, in health and in sickness. And the wedding is a beautiful ceremony that accompanies it. Now, some people like their wedding huge and public, while others enjoy a more intimate atmosphere including just their family and closest friends.
Now, a wedding can be done basically anywhere as long as you have the permission of that country to do so. We all have our dream locations and what is a better way to experience those than to go and wed there? From tropical islands over beautiful medieval vineyard and castle areas to capital cities of the world that are symbols of love. The number of locations where you can get wed is enormous, and the choice is yours. Our goal is to present you some of the best and most attractive wedding locations throughout the world. Let’s take a look!
Make It Tropical
Okay, so you and your partner want to get a break out of life in town and enjoy yourself on a beautiful beach with nature’s presence everywhere around you. Islands are the best way to do so, and we are going to list the few most popular where you can get wed at:
- First and foremost is the beautiful US State of Hawaii. It consists of five main islands and each is amazing for itself. You will be enjoying the beautiful cliffs, mountains that rise above and white sand beaches all over the area. The best season for getting married is from May to October as the weather is perfect then (no showers, no wind), and tourist is more likely to arrive during the winter. As for the wedding permission you only need to pay a fee of $60 and an ID!
- A beautiful country where Rastafarianism and reggae music originated offers much more than that – from amazing beaches to encounters with indigenous species it is a one of a kind experience. And unlike other Carribean islands, it is relatively cheap as well. After you have stayed on the island for a day, you can pay a $50 fee, and hand your birth certificates and ID to get the permission for marriage. The resort of Montego Bay is an excellent choice to organize your wedding at!
- The country of Mexico does offer a lot – from excellent nightlife to beautiful resorts and islands. The Cozumel is one of the most attractive locations to get wed at – it offers turquoise water, white sand beaches, and a beautiful National Park that includes a lot of different species. It is a quiet and intimate, yet rich place that you will simply enjoy. The best time to get wed at is from October to December as that is when the least tourist visits happen!
A Wedding From A Fairytale
Maybe you are not a fan of islands, and want to experience a wedding just like the one you watched in Disney’s movies? A lot of castles, and vineyards everywhere around. Well, there are few options that are just right for your needs:
- First and foremost, and certainly our favorite is this beautiful region set on the west coast of Italy. It offers tons of valleys, green hills, and vineyards everywhere around. The range of domestic food you can serve is amazing as well – from sheep cheese and olives to beautiful mushroom and pasta dishes. There are a few locations with medieval castles around as well, so you can visit it. The best time for a wedding in Tuscany in May, September or October.
- Our second choice would certainly be Ireland. It offers multiple locations with castles that are on the cliff giving the couple a beautiful view to the seaside, and a feeling of a knight and princess experiencing an adventure that has just begun!
The Cities Of Love
At the end of the day, maybe your dream was to get wed in one of the beautiful capitals of love that Europe offers:
- This beautiful and old city offers a lot! From landscapes and breathtaking views to churches, castles, and monuments all dating to the medieval times it is one of the most popular destinations to get wed at. The architecture of Prague has to be one of the best in the whole of Europe, as it includes buildings from almost all periods in the past 1000 years. There are more than a few venues that offer an excellent wedding in Prague and our two favorites are The Lobkowicz Castle and Zlata Praha Restaurant. The first venue offers a great experience of Baroque times, and the venue can hold up to 180 guests. Your friends will feel like they are on a king’s and queen’s ball while experiencing the beautiful view over the whole city. On the other hand, Zlata Praha Restaurant is an excellent choice both for a public and private wedding. Situated in the heart of Prague, it lies close to the Vltava river and you will be enjoying every minute of it!
- What better way than to get married at the City of Love? It offers beautiful landmarks from Eiffel Tower to Montmartre, and the number of venues there to fulfill your needs is huge. Whether it is for an intimate or a wider audience, Paris is there at your hand.
- One of the most romantic cities in whole Europe or so-called the Venice of North, Amsterdam has recently become a highly-visited location for wedding couples. The marbled streets, arched bridges, and beautiful canals are all over the cities, and something everyone should experience!